Freight forwarding implies much more than the physical transportation of cargo from one point to another. This service is a complex of obligations and responsibilities that our company assumes when concluding a transport forwarding contract with customers.
We help our clients save time and resources that they can devote to the development of their core business.
WE USE ALL TYPES OF TRANSPORT TO FULFILL OUR CUSTOMERS’ ORDERS
Our managers will work out your request and offer the best way to transport the cargo, taking into account all the necessary additional services.
STANDARD SET OF SERVICES INCLUDED INTO FORWARDING
- Selection of vehicle in accordance with cargo weight and size;
- Development of the transportation route;
- Stevedoring services:
- loading and unloading operations;
- rigging movement of goods;
- securing and loosening of cargo on various types of transport;
- Freight of a vehicle;
- Registration of transport and accompanying documents for transportation;
- Obtaining special transport permits if necessary;
- Customs clearance;
- Obtaining insurance and/or certificates.
All issues related to freight forwarding will be supported by your personal manager who will take over the coordination of the process and keep you updated with a full progress report.